1st CD Maker 3.1.2 Uninstaller - How to Remove and Uninstall 1st CD Maker 3.1.2?
Is 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 not the right fit for you now and you are finding ways to uninstall it? Are you driven mad when you fail to remove all the annoying traces of 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 which rip you off a perfect computer experience? What you should take into consideration is that you need to remove all the now-defunct registry entries and related files of 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 completely, or it will cause various computer errors and have negative effect on the other programs on your computer.
Uninstall 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 manually:
Removing 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 thru Add/Remove Programs on Control Panel is the most common way used by many computer users. Generally, you can take the following steps:
1. Exit all the programs open.
2. Click Start, and click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows XP or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall a Program in Windows Vista.
4. Click the Change or Remove Programs button on the top of the left list.
5. Scroll down the list and highlight 1st CD Maker 3.1.2, then click Remove to uninstall 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 in Windows XP or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall in Windows Vista.
6. Click Yes when prompts to reboot the computer.
Up to here, the deletion has not finished yet since there are some folders and items related to 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 are still left on the computer, which will lead to many troubles. Therefore, it is very important to take either the following measures to completely remove 1st CD Maker 3.1.2:
1. Go to drive C - Program Files, find out 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 and then delete all the related files directly from the computer.
2. Click Start - Run, input Regedit in the search box, and click Enter to get access to the registry. Delete all the related keys of the program.
Is it so complicated and troublesome for you to follow so many steps? If you are not computer-educated, the problem may be even more serious. Even worse, the program you want to delete is not listed on Control Panel. What can we do in these cases? Don't worry. It is just a piece of cake if you have a reliable 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 uninstaller on your PC.
Easily and automatically remove 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 from your computer:
An 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 uninstaller named Best Uninstall Tool is really a professional, award-winning, advanced uninstall tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 and any other unneeded programs with great ease and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Download and install Best Uninstall Tool.
2. Run this uninstaller.
3. Highlight 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 in Display Name list and then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the removal instructions to remove 1st CD Maker 3.1.2 completely.