Icon Catcher 4.2.37 Uninstaller - How to Remove and Uninstall Icon Catcher 4.2.37 Completely?
Have you ever encountered some stubborn programs such as Icon Catcher 4.2.37 that just can't be uninstalled at all or completely? Commonly there are two ways to remove Icon Catcher 4.2.37, and you can choose one that fits you.
Method one: remove Icon Catcher 4.2.37 thru Windows Add/Remove Programs list:
1. Go to the Start Menu on the bottom left of your computer's screen.
2. Locate and click on Control Panel.
3. Find the Add or Remove Programs icon and double-click it.
4. Here you'll see a whole list of programs & applications that are installed on your computer. Find and select Icon Catcher 4.2.37 and click "Uninstall".
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall Icon Catcher 4.2.37 by clicking on "Remove".
However, this method often fails to completely get rid of Icon Catcher 4.2.37, why? After this removal, there are still some remnants or "artifacts" of the program left behind in the system registry and on your hard drive that are no longer needed. What's more, if you don't delete these useless traces immediately, they will bog your PC down and, over time, it will get slower and slower lugging around this useless baggage - unexpected errors and frequent crashes may also occur because of this!
Method two: remove Icon Catcher 4.2.37 easily and automatically:
An Icon Catcher 4.2.37 uninstaller named Best Uninstall Tool is really a reliable and trusted removal tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of Icon Catcher 4.2.37 and any other unneeded programs with great ease and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Download and install Best Uninstall Tool.
2. Run this uninstaller.
3. Highlight Icon Catcher 4.2.37 in Display Name list and then click Uninstall.
4. Follow the removal instructions to remove Icon Catcher 4.2.37 completely.
If this fails to remove this application, it is usually because that your Icon Catcher 4.2.37 is half uninstalled or corrupted, well then you should use the "Force Uninstall" function of Best Uninstall Tool.
Force Uninstall Icon Catcher 4.2.37 that is half-uninstalled or corrupted:
Step 1 Restart your PC and press F8 key into Safe Mode on boot (it is required especially when uninstalling some powerful but tough-to-remove antivirus programs to ensure you close all of it).
Step 2 Run the registered Best Uninstall Tool.
Step 3 Select "Force Uninstall" and locate its folder path in this folder C:\Program Files.
Step 4 Select its folder path and click Next.
Best Uninstall Tool will scan the whole system to find out and delete all these Icon Catcher 4.2.37 related registry entries and drivers.
Step 5 Perform the above steps again and force uninstall the other similar files of Icon Catcher 4.2.37 in C:\Program Files\.
Step 6 Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling Icon Catcher 4.2.37 thoroughly.