Have you heard of Ykcol ransomware? It attacks your computer in windows system. Many people have read through the article online on how to remove it manually and they can’t seem to get it off. Well, here is some instructions for you to delete it.
What Is Ykcol ransomware
Ykcol ransomware has been identified as malicious program recently. Users got this infection into their computer without knowledge, and then it performed like a sticky gum which is of no help to remove it and it was hard to get rid of.
It is worth mentioning that is similar to many other viruses or maybe just the name is different. Now it’s launching a global offensive. Be careful of your activities whenever you are using your computer. The virus may be concealed in some place to attack your system. Be cautious when clicking links. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site. Maybe you have been caught by it now, please follow the next passages to do whatever you can to delete it soon.
Let me tell you what dangerous Ykcol ransomware may bring?
1) Download more virus without your permission.
2) Collect your personal information such as the account number and password.
3) Hide your files or relocate them.
4) Highly consumes your PC resources.
5) System running slower as many programs ran automatically without your permission.Note: Ykcol ransomware is a helpful defragmenter and system optimizer program before being attacked and used by cyber criminals for illegal purpose. In this case, we need to notice that manual removal of it is complex and risky task, so you can download SpyHunter to help you!
How to Remove Ykcol ransomware With Removal Tool ?
Step 1– download SpyHunter, install it.
Download Automatic Tool to Remove Ykcol ransomware
Step 2 – Start a scan on your computer.
Step 3 – Once the scan is finished, it will preview Ykcol ransomware, and you can remove it.
Step 4 – rboot your computer.
Uninstall Ykcol ransomware from Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP
|Windows 8||Windows 7||Windows XP|
Remove Ykcol ransomware Registry Keys:
To open Registry Editor, please click Start, click Run, type in regedit and click OK.In Windows 7 and Windows 8 8.1, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in the Start menu.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’ HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom
Delete related Ykcol ransomware DLL files:
%UserProfile%Start MenuPrograms Ykcol ransomware %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat %AppData%[Ykcol ransomware]toolbardtx.ini